Apply for this card if you are a Pakistani citizen and living abroad or a dual nationality holder. Children of Pakistani nationals / dual-nationality holders are also eligible for applying this card.
You can visit the following website and below steps for apply online:
- New Overseas ID Card (NICOP)
You can apply online for a new NICOP as per given options:
You can apply here in case you already possess a 13 digit NADRA’s issued identity number which can be a CRC, NICOP, CNIC or Smart ID. Please note that:
- Your first identity document will be converted to NICOP.
- This option is also valid for modification of NICOP.
No Previous Identity:
You can apply here in case you do not possess a 13 digit NADRA issued identity number which can be a CRC/NICOP/CNIC/Smart CNIC. Your first identity document will be converted to NICOP. Please note that in this case, passport number and supporting documents will be needed.
Once you have registered and prepared with you the photograph and supporting documents, you are now ready to apply for your New Overseas ID at Pak-Identity.
- Create an application in the NEW NICOP category.
- Choose from the ‘Identity Holder’ and ‘No Previous Identity’ options to proceed.
- Provide the required personal details.
- Upload your photograph as per specifications
- Upload the supporting document.
- Submit the verifier details.
- Edit the suggestive online Urdu data form. The names provided in English shall be translated automatically.
- Download the form and capture 4 fingerprints, as requested by the system. Fill in the verifier information in the form.
- Set the scanner at 600 DPI, JPEG/JPG and Grayscale and then scan and upload the form.
- Review the information you provided, sign the declaration and then submit the application.